• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Mountain men, Alaskan bush people and similar TV shows

Ohhhhh yes Joe.....intrepid outdoors people......... one and all :D

I wonder how many of our guys would hack the trials.....and eat the grubs etc......or for that matter....how many would actually want to :rofl::rofl::rolleyes:

Ohhhhh yes Joe.....intrepid outdoors people......... one and all :D

I wonder how many of our guys would hack the trials.....and eat the grubs etc......or for that matter....how many would actually want to :rofl::rofl::rolleyes:
I think a lot could Bill and make a better job of it:rofl: I've eaten earthworms and a few bugs in my younger days:lol:

Anyone catch the brown xmas special? Also a new season starting soon, anyone know when?

Yeah a seen it am not sure when it starts but usually about a week or 2 later

They crack me up so they av said it befor and all say it again lol. What a life they lead

Anyone catch the brown xmas special? Also a new season starting soon, anyone know when?

cant get into that program as to me it seems a bit contradictory as they say they want to live out in the bush but to me it seems they dont respect the area where they live as it looks like a rubbish dump ...crap everywhere

the area where they live could be so nice but all they have done is muck it up :mad:

needless to say i haven't watched it ...as far as i can see they just want to opt out of normal life .......BUT they are defo not bush men

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think that the fact the family are now a huge hit and no doubt subject to TV contracts how this influences what they do and what we see on the shows

cant get into that program as to me it seems a bit contradictory as they say they want to live out in the bush but to me it seems they dont respect the area where they live as it looks like a rubbish dump ...crap everywhere

the area where they live could be so nice but all they have done is muck it up :mad:

needless to say i haven't watched it ...as far as i can see they just want to opt out of normal life .......BUT they are defo not bush men
Agree

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a life a would live in a hart beat:thumbsup:

@Matt
a think m8 all the rubbish is because they don't throw much away because it has a use at some point...the stuff they can't use will have to wait till they go to town dump....a could be wrong and they mite just be messy burgers:rofl:

Alaskan bush people new series starts Thursday January 26th from 8pm :D

Did anyone catch last nights new Alaskan bush people, I've got it on record for Sunday afternoon ;)

Did anyone catch last nights new Alaskan bush people, I've got it on record for Sunday afternoon ;)
Yes mate, a quick heads up Matt goes bush on a solo hunt trying to sort his head out

Anyone watching ice lake rebels. . . . . I'm kinda getting into it although not a lot goes on other than maintaining the house boats lol

Season 3 of life below zero has finally started tonight on travel channel,

Theres a show called Klondike Trappers, Do you get that in the U.K ?
Great show !

Worth the watch, No B.S with these old boys, some of the shows are on you tube.

Last nights double episode of Alaskan bush people to watch tonight ;)

Anyone see the bear hunt by bow on life below zero (episode 17 series 3) tonight? I think a gun kill would be more humane for hunting all round rather than the bear bleeding out over time from an arrow :(

Back