• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Mountain men, Alaskan bush people and similar TV shows

Exactly... Some of them you wana reach through the tele, slap em round the head and shout what were you expecting as they also sometimes seem to lack common sense.
Me and the missus like to speculate on who will be folding first.
I have noticed that in more than 50% of the drop out cases the woman has proved to be stronger mentally than the man

I have noticed that in more than 50% of the drop out cases the woman has proved to be stronger mentally than the man

Some of them are also more resourcefull but we don't like to admit that ;)

I've not seen that show, I'm getting bored with them all now, mountain man was the best along with Suzie (life below zero) I watched one episodes of woodsman, I am still following Alaskan bush people. . . . get well soon Ami :)
And as for Edd Stafford left for dead. . . If only lol.

I've not seen that show, I'm getting bored with them all now, mountain man was the best along with Suzie (life below zero) I watched one episodes of woodsman, I am still following Alaskan bush people. . . . get well soon Ami :)
And as for Edd Stafford left for dead. . . If only lol.
Sorry mate but Ed Stafford is one of the best

Back