• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Mr Naga hell fire wings

lee

Slightly Obsessed
Round 2 of the hell fire wings, they said last time they could take more heat!
Been unable to source ghost chillies or the ghost sauce local so I've had to go with Mr Naga and of course some birds eye and scotch bonnets thrown in for good luck ;)
Al mixed up and marinating for later :rofl:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Well it was another draw! The challenge for Kelly and josh was to eat 4 Naga, birds eye and scotch bonnet wings, the rules were: no drinks, do not remove any chilly from the wings and the first to reach for the milk loses and the winner is crowned chilli master of all time, the milk is available for up to 10 minutes after finishing the wings if neither contestant reaches for the milk within the 10 mins it's a draw. So it was a draw again! They both said their lips were numb lol

I've secured a online suply for ghost chilli sauce and I think I'm not doing enough wings, before the challenge I asked them how many wings do you want they agreed on 4!
Round 3 will be 10 wings with the same rules :rofl:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Burns going in and burns coming out:rofl:
Still they do look nice:thumbsup:

They are in trouble now tonight mark lol

Kelly is proper I'll today said she's not in any more challenges

Back