• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired MTC scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
I have for sale an MTC Viper Pro 5-30X50 Rifle Scope.

Only about 2 months old at time of posting.

Excellent condition only had very light use.

Only selling because the reticule has proved to be to fine for my eyes and causing strain.
Apart from that its a stunning scope.

http://www.uttings.co.uk/p123066-mt...30x50-ir-rifle-scope-mtcvp53050/#.WXI8vFGQyUk

I can post pictures if anyone is interested.

Selling for £300 inc postage.

I have for sale an MTC Viper Pro 5-30X50 Rifle Scope.

Only about 2 months old at time of posting.

Excellent condition only had very light use.

Only selling because the reticule has proved to be to fine for my eyes and causing strain.
Apart from that its a stunning scope.

http://www.uttings.co.uk/p123066-mt...30x50-ir-rifle-scope-mtcvp53050/#.WXI8vFGQyUk

I can post pictures if anyone is interested.

Selling for £300 inc postage.
That's a nice bit of kit Bill but I know what you mean about adjusting to something like that

The scope is fine Joe....tiz me eyes mate....cant see ought now :confused::D
I can get away with hunting....but on extended target work shot after shot with pauses... it strains my eyes far too much.
Need a bolder reticule:thumbsup:

The scope is fine Joe....tiz me eyes mate....cant see ought now :confused::D
I can get away with hunting....but on extended target work shot after shot with pauses... it strains my eyes far too much.
Need a bolder reticule:thumbsup:
I tried a scope a couple of times but could never get used to it because after a while my eye would start watering so I've pretty much done all my shooting using an iron sight

Actually no Joe :) it was a tube fed 22lr....our neighbour back then was a farmer......I used to help out and play on the farm.....was 7yrs old or there abouts....fond memories:thumbsup:

Actually no Joe :) it was a tube fed 22lr....our neighbour back then was a farmer......I used to help out and play on the farm.....was 7yrs old or there abouts....fond memories:thumbsup:
That's a good rifle for a youngster to start on mate

Yes it was Joe.....good teacher too.....fun...but very strict.
Never went short of Rabbit for the table.....My Grandfather loved his Rabbit stew the neighbour dropped at least one a week into us.:)

Joe,
There's nothing wrong with 7.62, very good for sheep.....I don't think that was Hythe, but where it was I can't remember!

Joe,
There's nothing wrong with 7.62, very good for sheep.....I don't think that was Hythe, but where it was I can't remember!
well mate there's not very much walking the earth that a 7.62 wont knock down so a poor old sheep doesn't stand a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back