• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

multi tool (i finally gave in and bought one !)

Tell ya Joe I'd put her against any bloke here she might be small but she can handle herself I seen her once before we got married knock a bloke out 3 times her size ...she does kung fu lol

Tell ya Joe I'd put her against any bloke here she might be small but she can handle herself I seen her once before we got married knock a bloke out 3 times her size ...she does kung fu lol
:D:p do I detect the smell of raw fear on here:rofl:

Ohh she don't mind me spending but within limits £100 quids a bit steep for a multi tool

My Mrs is really nice until ya press the wrong buttons lol how can I say ... she's straight as a die no grey areas sees black and white only that's why I married her lol

I look at the multi tool as more of a urban bit of kit..I more of a SAK man myself I had one from the age of 11 or so.That old thing about you get what you pay for comes to mind here.

Reactions: lee
I look at the multi tool as more of a urban bit of kit..I more of a SAK man myself I had one from the age of 11 or so.That old thing about you get what you pay for comes to mind here.

Every boys friend ;)

I had an old silver folding 2 blade knife and. SAK when I was about 12 along with deer foot and stag Bowie knifes lol

I think that victorinox could be better ..I was looking at boker brand folders as they are a few grades up.I really try to cut the made in china stuff out of my kit as much as I can for a few reasons.I had a leather wave which was a nicely made tool. Just the SAK style is what I am uses to and works for me..

SAK do feel flimsy but I've never broke one and I've cut myself with them more than fixed blade knives

My daughter bought me a survival kit in a tin last year most of which I have left unused. I remembered there was a small multi tool included so I got it out to see what it was like. As you can see from the pictures it's fairly small (20p piece shown for scale) but I was pleasantly surprised how well made it is. The blade is sharp enough, the pliers cut wire and the little screwdrivers work. For such a small item it performs well.

Attachments

• WP_20161009_13_48_28_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161009_13_48_28_Pro.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 125
  • WP_20161009_13_48_56_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161009_13_48_56_Pro.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 140
Back