• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

My Day Pack

Tomahawk

Slightly Addicted
IMG_0559.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0559.JPG
    IMG_0559.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0559.JPG
    IMG_0559.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 135
Can we see the full contents please lol
You just want to see the blades inside, You should seek help my friend, lol
Not to mention, it takes me a week to pack this thing, You know, should I take this knife or should I take this knife ??

Reactions: lee
Don't keep all your eggs in one basket ;)
Tell the truth. . . . how many knives do you have in there? :rofl:

Tell the truth. . . . how many knives do you have in there? :rofl:
Not more then four I think ? Well , that's not quite true, iam thinking theres a few pocket knives in the pouches , But that's it ! I Think, lmao

When your out in the bush day to day what knife do you use? For me it's Stainless after years of rusting carbon knives!

When your out in the bush day to day what knife do you use? For me it's Stainless after years of rusting carbon knives!
Same here ! I have 2 Pumas and a buck that I take all the time, Now iam waiting for the new Puma Bushcraft, should be a week or so.

Stainless steel is still not popular in the bushcraft community lol but I say why are all of helle's knives stainless?
Surgeons hailed the invention of mass produced Japanese stainless steel for a reason ;)

I know what your saying, I have had a Buck Skinner for 40 years its a 440 stainless, I have never had a problem, I skinned out 2 moose before I had to put a edge on, as you can see in the pic of my pack I have a diamond grit on there and use it all the time, Again, never a problem.

Back