• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

My first foraged food

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
Morning people, a newish member here have put an intro on relevant board, have just started out and keen to learn, am a big crop grower and have posted on board there as well. my brekkie this morning. 2 may 2018 027.JPG 2 may 2018 028.JPG a stinging nettle omelette, never eaten before until about and hour ago!!

Morning. Better than I thought actually very delicate flavour probably could have put a bit more in as there are loads where I am, but kept the portion small just to test my digestion to see if there was any reaction, so far so good.

Morning. Better than I thought actually very delicate flavour probably could have put a bit more in as there are loads where I am, but kept the portion small just to test my digestion to see if there was any reaction, so far so good.

That is a sensible way to approach it.........nothing worse than an upset stomach while out and about :thumbsup:

Back