• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

My little one is starting school.

She took another tantrum this morning when I fastened up her jacket because it is raining today, any ideas how I can stop them from happening?

if it was me I would get your daughter to decide and make it a game when choosing the jacket. And the period it takes for the jacket to arrive remind her it’s on it’s way. When it arrives...make a fuss of how pretty she looks in it. Worked for my girls. Still works on my 17 year old ;) even my lad and he’s 12 lol. Go for it make a fuss and this could also solve the problem of your daughter not wanting to wear a jacket:D oh and the tantrums....well how else is your daughter going to get her way:lol: they all do it! Your not on your own lol hope this helps.

Back