• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

My new and improved (crossbow friendly) backstop

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
As the first one was a bit mickey mouse, Only costs £20 for the wood and insulation foam, does need another sheet though, pallet frame was a freebie, not quite finished and lots of practice for both in the new year, red dot sight needed for crossbow pistol before i think of getting a full size bow
P1420058.JPG
P1420061.JPG
P1420062.JPG
P1420066.JPG
P1420067.JPG
P1420069.JPG
P1420070.JPG
P1420073.JPG
P1420078.JPG
, suggestions ? not too pricey. And finally getting the sawdust burner put in for this winter

As the first one was a bit mickey mouse, Only costs £20 for the wood and insulation foam, does need another sheet though, pallet frame was a freebie, not quite finished and lots of practice for both in the new year, red dot sight needed for crossbow pistol before i think of getting a full size bowView attachment 19976View attachment 19977View attachment 19978View attachment 19979View attachment 19980View attachment 19981View attachment 19982View attachment 19983View attachment 19984 , suggestions ? not too pricey. And finally getting the sawdust burner put in for this winter
Morning Meds my humble opinion is that you make a sliding frame so that you can replace the plywood front easily because those bolts look pretty powerful and will rip the ply to pieces

Reactions: Bam
Good morning Medwayman, Anglo arms import a range of crossbows, air rifle accessories and fishing consumables that are reasonably priced, you can also register as a wholesale customer and get some pretty massive discounts even if you're only ordering small amounts.
Go to Welcome to Sporting Wholesale for wholesale fishing equipment and weaponry to register.
As far as a back stop for crossbows I have found that a simple cotton sheet suspended behind the target will absorb the momentum of an arrow or bolt without damaging them, they then just drop to the ground.

Reactions: Bam
Back