• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

My personal challenge

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
With 10 shots at 70 feet is it possible to get 60.

If my maths wrong not intentional and i think i have been honest with my self with the score.
P1380005_Fotor.jpg

That’s some nice shooting mate :thumbsup:

Was that with the monster Diablo’s ?

For a .22 spring air rifle that is already really good shooting Medwayman, most of those are within an inch group if I'm not mistaken. You may find that you did even better on an indoor range but to achieve the perfect 60 score you're pushing the boundaries of what you can expect from a springer. You can always expect the odd flyer. You could probably hope for that kind of accuracy when using a pre charged .177 target rifle that might cost thousands.

For a .22 spring air rifle that is already really good shooting Medwayman, most of those are within an inch group if I'm not mistaken. You may find that you did even better on an indoor range but to achieve the perfect 60 score you're pushing the boundaries of what you can expect from a springer. You can always expect the odd flyer. You could probably hope for that kind of accuracy when using a pre charged .177 target rifle that might cost thousands.
it is actually a 177 but i still think i will get better

Oooh you're heading down a dangerous route there, before you know it you'll be weighing, grading, washing and lubing your pellets ;) I've been there done that (the things you find to fill your time after back surgery) and still couldn't hit a barn door :D. Nice shooting by the way you're obviously gelling with rifle nicely now :thumbsup:

Back