• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

My Rifles

nedbushcrafter

Very Addicted
IMG_20160229_134945.jpg
IMG_20160229_134945.jpg
IMG_20160229_135032.jpg
Here's a couple of my air rifles the large scope one is a.25 calibre Fenman gas ram fully tricked out does 40fps
The second gun is a long range 22 with blazer dot scope and night light this one is a bianchi Italian
IMG_20160229_135346.jpg
IMG_20160229_135424.jpg
Heres

Don't knock the BSA I love BSA I collect BSA guns very reliable and very capable air rifle 177 especially the jerry gun is OK but you should buy uprated spring and trigger mechanism go a whole load better then plus these two guns are working guns so I need reliability

Don't knock the BSA I love BSA I collect BSA guns very reliable and very capable air rifle 177 especially the jerry gun is OK but you should buy uprated spring and trigger mechanism go a whole load better then plus these two guns are working guns so I need reliability
the Weirhauch is almost new, although I bought it 10 years ago its probably had less than 100 pellets through it.
the BSA had a new spring and breech seal fitted not long ago, I like springers, will come into their own post SHTF.
I've also got an SMK co2 air rifle but that's a pain as you use up the cannisters too quickly, very quickly in cold weather.

Back