• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Mynachlog ddu via Eglwyswrw ....

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
A beautiful sunny day not to be wasted, so with no destination in mind, just a " I think I'll head North" type of plan I left home about 10.00 hrs.
The photos only show the views that seemed to be around every bend in the road. What they don't tell is the warm sunshine and smell of Wild Flowers and newly cut meadows, the silence broken only by bird song and the calls of the grazing sheep and cattle.
The hedgerows are full of Fox Gloves, each flower spike with it's squadron of attendant Bees.
DSC00668.JPG

DSC00667.JPG

DSC00670.JPG
DSC00673.JPG

The Motorway stops 40 odd miles short of where I live and there a only a few major roads used by the HGV's and tourists staring panic stricken at their Sat Navs..." Mildred ! ! Did that sign really say Gwyddggrug ? "..............:rofl:
Just 50-60mph on the clear stretches, swinging the bike through the bends and it's returning 70 + to the gallon, the Himalayan is perfect for my style of riding.
DSC00672.JPG
DSC00674.JPG

DSC00674.JPG

DSC00675.JPG
DSC00679.JPG

Nearly 80 miles by the time I reached home, still not too sure just which roads I took but living on a Peninsular any one of three directions and I eventually reach the sea, if I don't, I know I'm headed East where people live in big towns and cities which are to be avoided at all times. :lol:

A beautiful sunny day not to be wasted, so with no destination in mind, just a " I think I'll head North" type of plan I left home about 10.00 hrs.
The photos only show the views that seemed to be around every bend in the road. What they don't tell is the warm sunshine and smell of Wild Flowers and newly cut meadows, the silence broken only by bird song and the calls of the grazing sheep and cattle.
The hedgerows are full of Fox Gloves, each flower spike with it's squadron of attendant Bees.View attachment 33983

View attachment 33981

View attachment 33984View attachment 33985

The Motorway stops 40 odd miles short of where I live and there a only a few major roads used by the HGV's and tourists staring panic stricken at their Sat Navs..." Mildred ! ! Did that sign really say Gwyddggrug ? "..............:rofl:
Just 50-60mph on the clear stretches, swinging the bike through the bends and it's returning 70 + to the gallon, the Himalayan is perfect for my style of riding.
View attachment 33986View attachment 33987
View attachment 33987
View attachment 33988View attachment 33989

Nearly 80 miles by the time I reached home, still not too sure just which roads I took but living on a Peninsular any one of three directions and I eventually reach the sea, if I don't, I know I'm headed East where people live in big towns and cities which are to be avoided at all times. :lol:
Very nice👍🏻

Back