• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Nasty man shouted at woman!

Doesn’t she know that you shouldn’t attempt to interfere with a guardsman on duty? There is no point calling a verbal attack either, it was simply an instruction not to grab his horses reigns. Perhaps if he’d hacked her head off with his sabre I could understand the fuss but that was not a verbal attack. I think the guardsman could sue for defamation
….perhaps next she would like to go to London zoo and swim with polar bears

Last edited:

Joecole

Quite Obsessed
Doesn’t she know that you shouldn’t attempt to interfere with a guardsman on duty? There is no point calling a verbal attack either, it was simply an instruction not to grab his horses reigns. Perhaps if he’d hacked her head off with his sabre I could understand the fuss but that was not a verbal attack. I think the guardsman could sue for defamation
….perhaps next she would like to go to London zoo and swim with polar bears
Back in 1967 I used to shoot them in the legs with a 12 guage Greener shot gun, we used to take the lead shot out and fill the cartridge with rock salt and dried wheat. It was very effective

RWS Excalibre

Slightly Addicted
Back in 1967 I used to shoot them in the legs with a 12 guage Greener shot gun, we used to take the lead shot out and fill the cartridge with rock salt and dried wheat. It was very effective
yep, been shot in the arse., by the game keeper with that load, a few times at long range as kids/ teenagers for being where we shouldn’t air rifling pigeons and ferreting, it was a game between us & him. But he always wanted us beating and picking up for donkeys years, he loved the game as much as we did.😂😂😂

Joecole

Quite Obsessed
yep, been shot in the arse., by the game keeper with that load, a few times at long range as kids/ teenagers for being where we shouldn’t air rifling pigeons and ferreting, it was a game between us & him. But he always wanted us beating and picking up for donkeys years, he loved the game as much as we did.😂😂😂
Yep a bit of rocksalt up the arse would work wonders :lol:

RWS Excalibre

Slightly Addicted
Wally always if you were new to the beating or picking up line and had a dog, would always lift the dogs tail and say, “good gundogs always have a good ar#s hole, suppose yours’ll have to do”. 😂😂l