• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Nasty man shouted at woman!

Big Red

Quite Addicted
There is a great clip of one of the Queens Guard shouting at a woman for touching the reins of his horse. I cannot do the linky thing, but it is worth watching. FaF.

Doesnā€™t she know that you shouldnā€™t attempt to interfere with a guardsman on duty? There is no point calling a verbal attack either, it was simply an instruction not to grab his horses reigns. Perhaps if heā€™d hacked her head off with his sabre I could understand the fuss but that was not a verbal attack. I think the guardsman could sue for defamation
ā€¦.perhaps next she would like to go to London zoo and swim with polar bears

Last edited:
Doesnā€™t she know that you shouldnā€™t attempt to interfere with a guardsman on duty? There is no point calling a verbal attack either, it was simply an instruction not to grab his horses reigns. Perhaps if heā€™d hacked her head off with his sabre I could understand the fuss but that was not a verbal attack. I think the guardsman could sue for defamation
ā€¦.perhaps next she would like to go to London zoo and swim with polar bears
Back in 1967 I used to shoot them in the legs with a 12 guage Greener shot gun, we used to take the lead shot out and fill the cartridge with rock salt and dried wheat. It was very effective

Back in 1967 I used to shoot them in the legs with a 12 guage Greener shot gun, we used to take the lead shot out and fill the cartridge with rock salt and dried wheat. It was very effective
yep, been shot in the arse., by the game keeper with that load, a few times at long range as kids/ teenagers for being where we shouldnā€™t air rifling pigeons and ferreting, it was a game between us & him. But he always wanted us beating and picking up for donkeys years, he loved the game as much as we did.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

yep, been shot in the arse., by the game keeper with that load, a few times at long range as kids/ teenagers for being where we shouldnā€™t air rifling pigeons and ferreting, it was a game between us & him. But he always wanted us beating and picking up for donkeys years, he loved the game as much as we did.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yep a bit of rocksalt up the arse would work wonders :lol:

My cousin got shot in the arss when we was kids , steeling peepodsā€¦ wasnā€™t funny at the time but one big swollen arsh cheek did make us laugh šŸ˜‚

Wally always if you were new to the beating or picking up line and had a dog, would always lift the dogs tail and say, ā€œgood gundogs always have a good ar#s hole, suppose yoursā€™ll have to doā€. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚l

I've witnessed something like this, the higher up members of the motorcycle club I was with, used it as a form of, how can I say, attitude adjustment. Glad I left that scene some time ago.

I notice he made the video unavailable, could it be that he didnā€™t get the reactions that he wanted?

Back