• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Need a new shoulder...

Manthing

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_9236.PNG.f465358d34d65852679bd64a89c5a84a.png

For those that don't know. I think it's a 14.5mm Alligator.
.50 bmg verses 14.5mm.
NFH-31wfcX6APxzy2ZJw3ts3bX3YZi0esw-m8gO79b8.png

And a .50 verses a .243 and .223
Screenshot_20221002-151639_Chrome.jpg

That 14.5mm would probably still go through a APC at 3 miles. I wonder what types of ammo are available.

There is an Anzio 20mm sniper rifle or so I’m told, very effective against light armoured vehicles.

Is the can on that a muzzle flash eliminator? I can’t imagine there would be much point putting a sound moderator on that monster.

You must have big ass squirrels there mike 😳

It doesn't work on squirrels, read the description, one of the largest most powerful guns ever made to kill Russians. Sounds a bit specific but it's there in black and white.

It doesn't work on squirrels, read the description, one of the largest most powerful guns ever made to kill Russians. Sounds a bit specific but it's there in black and white.

Yes I can see that mate , the colours are more black with a greenish background rather than white (just being specific 😉👍🏻) when I made that comment I was quoting someone else rather than the original post, no worries tho it’s an easy mistake to make 👍🏻

Back