• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Nest of Doom 2022

Did anyone see Packhams latest lunacy ? Farting bubbles out of his arse in Michaela Strachan's face while rubbing his
thighs. I kid you not. The bastard needs locking up. It's Jimmy Saville masquerading as a conservationist. The only
thing he wants to conserve is himself.
Your bigot's petticoat is showing Princess!
Whilst I agree that some of the silly antics they get up to on Springwatch are not to my taste (I like my natural science without comedy) my 7 year-old grandson would not agree. I taught him about Cuckoo Spit a couple of years ago and when he saw that feature he was shouting at the TV what it was. He is now showing an interest in all things 'country life'. He has put his iPad down and wants to learn about trees, animals, plants and all the things that we all love in this forum. He was loving it when they said the froghopper nymph farts the bubbles - at 7 you do! He also found the bubble farting device hilarious.
We want our young folk to take an interest in the things we love. Please bear that in mind before having a 'pop'.

Last edited:
Did anyone see Packhams latest lunacy ? Farting bubbles out of his arse in Michaela Strachan's face while rubbing his
thighs. I kid you not. The bastard needs locking up. It's Jimmy Saville masquerading as a conservationist. The only
Nope 😁, missed it 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not fussed about watching spring watch these days. My answer to finding the presenters irritating is to not watch it.

Last edited:
Missed that, get a thread going on social media, let’s show the world what a prick he really is !!

Nope 😁, missed it 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not fussed about watching spring watch these days. My answer to finding the presenters irritating is to not watch it.
I don't watch it either, a friend showed it to me because he was so annoyed that the money he is forced to pay
in TV Tax is going to fund Packhams own agenda i. e. HIMSELF.

Back