• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Nesting Billie's.

divebuddy

Staff member
Nice friend gave me an old set of aluminium nesting Billy cans. Already got same set so these are available. I will bring them to the summer camp if my grandson doesn't grab them first.

They were made originally by a company called 'Bulldog' great design and they (and the copies) work really well

Mmm truth I’m telling 🤣

Got a wee Brucie Bonus of a pot set myself recently, trying to figure if this weekend is a good time to get them mucky, I'm thankful I got them. Smurf is IC this weekend so its all a bit wishy washy, but I'm sure we'll cope. 👍

Got a wee Brucie Bonus of a pot set myself recently, trying to figure if this weekend is a good time to get them mucky, I'm thankful I got them. Smurf is IC this weekend so its all a bit wishy washy, but I'm sure we'll cope. 👍

No time like the present bam ;) this weekend sounds like a braw time :D

Are the pots russian?
Matrioshki pots???

And far more interesting to me:
IS "WISHY WASHY" ENGLISH???
Or did you pic it up in Germany?

Are the pots russian?
Matrioshki pots???

And far more interesting to me:
IS "WISHY WASHY" ENGLISH???
Or did you pic it up in Germany?

Smurf can be a bit indecisive (sorry mate).

You didn’t need much convincing ;) but it is a sound decision you've made :D Happy days. Plenty of pictures now 🤣

Aye this weekend has been pencilled in for a couple weeks, Glen Feshie for at least one night, we might move for the second, we'll see how we go. Smurf is the man for the phots, its kinda his thang.

Smurf can be a bit indecisive (sorry mate).

Aye this weekend has been pencilled in for a couple weeks, Glen Feshie for at least one night, we might move for the second, we'll see how we go. Smurf is the man for the phots, its kinda his thang.

Really need to pencil a trip in soon like....pacing the floors at the mo:eek:

I know what you mean, that's when I end up going to a local wood for a night, while I prefer to go in company I'll go with one of my dogs if I'm desperate. Its just good to get out and live like a manchild for a night. :lol:

I know what you mean, that's when I end up going to a local wood for a night, while I prefer to go in company I'll go with one of my dogs if I'm desperate. Its just good to get out and live like a manchild for a night. :lol:

Couldn’t agree more :D

Back