• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New ass end on the landy

A think a would have fell to my knees with my hands on my head, muttering all sorts of gibberish if I walk in and seen my car like that 😳😂😂

was the guy in the picture smiling or was that a nervous look on his face because you had a tire iron in your hand Matt 😂

A think a would have fell to my knees with my hands on my head, muttering all sorts of gibberish if I walk in and seen my car like that 😳😂😂

was the guy in the picture smiling or was that a nervous look on his face because you had a tire iron in your hand Matt 😂

That was him saying sorry matt this one don't fit its too short :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So, pink underwear and new shiney black tyres.....On the day of completion this is the music to play in celebration

Ian Dury - New Boots And Panties................
party0007.gif

:lol:

Attachments

• party0007.gif
    party0007.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 11
quick up date .... all welded up :thumbsup: lift kit fitted on the rear as well as new rear shocks along with extended bradded flexy hoses and new drop links ,,, next job is fuel tank back in and connect up the pipes from the new fuel filter holder :)

then onto the front axle ... lift kit . new shocks. bradded front flexy hoses . and drop links then bleed the brakes and move it into the tyre side for its new boots :) (will fit them on Saturday when we close to the public )

Coming along nicely by the sounds of it Matt 👍🏻 Looking forward to seeing the finished result, not as much as you will be right enough 😁

So the landy lives :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

will get photos tomorrow after its been cleaned as its covered in dust from being in the workshop for the week

"It's Alive"
It's still chained down and locked up I hope, and not free to prowl the darkened streets....
scared0015.gif

Attachments

• scared0015.gif
    scared0015.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 13
You must be chuffed to get it back Matt, hope to finally see the beast in February.

You must be chuffed to get it back Matt, hope to finally see the beast in February.
yep im more than happy to have it back in tip top condition :) ... ok it wasnt cheap to get it all done but there wasnt anything on the market less than 3 grand to replace it with so after totting up what i spent it came in at just under £1800... lets hope its good for the next 20yrs ...

ive got a few other things i want to get sorted on it ready for the next adventure north :thumbsup: counting down the months mate :)

Back