• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New Bushcraft Buddy

You are a Baaaaaahd Baaaaaahd man Mark :whistle::D

Never been tempted to keep a Ferret.....I know that if it bit me......I would kill it in a heartbeat :rolleyes:

You are a Baaaaaahd Baaaaaahd man Mark :whistle::D

Never been tempted to keep a Ferret.....I know that if it bit me......I would kill it in a heartbeat :rolleyes:

Awww there just like cats, lovely little creatures, had 30 at one point, as for the sheep, the meat is exported to England, that's why its so tasty, a little bit of a Welshman in each and every one!
:rofl::rofl:

Hi Wild.:)

Many moons ago I tried to help an injured young cat........something I will never do again!!
The thing buried its teeth into my fingers to the bone........and hung on....would not let go.
Ended up in casualty having stitches in torn flesh........and also an injection in my arse for good measure:D
Needless to say.....the cat died :mad:

Hi Wild.:)

Many moons ago I tried to help an injured young cat........something I will never do again!!
The thing buried its teeth into my fingers to the bone........and hung on....would not let go.
Ended up in casualty having stitches in torn flesh........and also an injection in my arse for good measure:D
Needless to say.....the cat died :mad:

Pmsl :rofl::rofl:
Sorry bill but that got me:rofl:

Awww there just like cats, lovely little creatures, had 30 at one point, as for the sheep, the meat is exported to England, that's why its so tasty, a little bit of a Welshman in each and every one!
:rofl::rofl:

My cousin has a few....been tempted to get one lol. But always said no when offered lol. I have a little hate for them after my brother fed my rabbit (snowy) to his :rofl: (shouldn’t have miffed him of lol )

However they are cracking creatures and if handled right they will be loyal to a point.....

Back