• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New Bushcraft ToolMaker

Nolan

Slightly Talkative
Hi my name is Nolan, I am a french guy.

Tinkering is my passion, and I am introducing myself to survival and bushcraft hobby. Recently I discovered a new passion for tool making. I restore and create hatchets and axes. My last project was a 6mm wide bushcraft knife made for wood cutting.

I like to share my project making videos of them. Today we have the opportunity to propose content to the comunity and have a quick feedback. That's what I like with internet, I can show you how I crafted my knife, and you can help me improve my skills for further project I plan to do.

Anyway if you are curious about it, you can see my tools making here:

Please let me know, what you think ! I really like gathering people opinions.

Thanks

Nolan

P.S. Also I hope my spelling is not that bad.

Hi my name is Nolan, I am a french guy.

Tinkering is my passion, and I am introducing myself to survival and bushcraft hobby. Recently I discovered a new passion for tool making. I restore and create hatchets and axes. My last project was a 6mm wide bushcraft knife made for wood cutting.

I like to share my project making videos of them. Today we have the opportunity to propose content to the comunity and have a quick feedback. That's what I like with internet, I can show you how I crafted my knife, and you can help me improve my skills for further project I plan to do.

Anyway if you are curious about it, you can see my tools making here:

Please let me know, what you think ! I really like gathering people opinions.

Thanks

Nolan

P.S. Also I hope my spelling is not that bad.
Welcome to the family Nolan

Back