• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New camera/recipe

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
With my new camera and new software that comes with it, some "prep" is needed (no pun intended) so if people do not mind let us know on what the picture quality and audio is like. I may put a few vids on here please let me know on what things are like, testing various settings so if the same video please bear with me.

My first video test, everything in video is either . Grown, hunted or foraged nothing shop bought (except the quail but i can very easily hunt that) and a bit of goose fat which you can render if needed, a few fresh nettles going in there as well.

Have you still to upload your video test?
Interested to know how that meal went also. :)

Sorry for the delay answering, nope have not uploaded any footage yet time is my enemy at the moment just don't have it!!! was going to learn how to do the editing on a new software app will at some point get around to it as well as the one for my rifle.

As for dinner was quite tasty all homegrown veg or foraged the only bad thing was the quail , just not worth the effort very little meat on there and far too many bones

Back