• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New guy

Forager

Slightly Addicted
Hi I’m Kevin and thanks for letting me join the forum. I work as a mental health nurse and I find getting out into the country, camping and foraging is a great way to unwind and enjoy the outdoor adventures.
I look forward to getting involved in some of the forum discussions.

Hi I’m Kevin and thanks for letting me join the forum. I work as a mental health nurse and I find getting out into the country, camping and foraging is a great way to unwind and enjoy the outdoor adventures.

Hello and welcome to the forum :thumbsup: .... Forager :cool:;) you will come in handy at the meets and events :)

Hi Kevin :)

Welcome to the forum....pleased you found us.

With your line of work you will come in very handy with looking after some of the members on here...............wont he............... @Joecole :D
Its a great forum with a wide and varied mixture of humour and banter......there are some references to Bushcraft and Wild Camping thrown in.....now and again :rofl:

Hope you feel at home soon....and look forward to your posts.

Welcome to the family Kevin, in your profession one eyed Williams needs all the help you can offer him

Last edited:
If it's a family it's a pretty dysfunctional one...

Yup it is😳

1598730949379.gif

Welcome Kevin, only met some of the other Scottish boys but aye.... maybe a bit of a busman's holiday for you. :lol:

Are you managing to get out at all what with the whole Covidy thing ?

Hi Bam thanks for the welcome. Even though I’m a mental health nurse I was transferred to ICU over the time the pandemic was at it’s worse. But what kept me sane was my wife and son and being able to get out over our wetlands and enjoy the wildlife.

Back