• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New knife from heinnie haynes

Spent a lot of £££ there trust me lol 100% customer service any item questions answered by phone by the owners every time I called, they go out their way to order replacement items direct from the manufactures such as knife, torch sheaths and parts etc. . . that you wouldn't obtain otherwise! recommended uk gear supplier, not always the cheapest (but often only by a few quiz) but in the U.K. and got almost anything you want in knives and kit.
Mention the forum you will get a discount on phone orders, and get a gold credit card cos your gonna need it lol.

I’ve used them a hell of a lot over the years and can’t recommend them enough. The prices are usually quite competitive and the service, as mentioned above, is absolutely second to none 😀

Back