• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New knife from heinnie haynes

Here we go :D
9B61E324-6B4A-4966-AB2F-81A34EF927EF.jpeg

Very nice Mark looks like a sturdy beast :thumbsup:

Nearly PMSL when I noticed what is written on the table matt above the sheath in the picture :rofl::rofl::rofl:

First impression where good...great actually! A like the weight,shape,feel..... it’s not very padazz! It’s more of a plain Jane....however doesn’t take away the look and style of this knife. It was a toss up between this and the bark river bravo.5....in the end it was the handle material that swede me towards the A1. Comfortable in summer for sweaty hands lol and practical for winter for a better grip. I will be doing a review on this but that’s a little way away as I want to form my own opinion of the function of the knife before I just rattle on lol.

Finally (for the moment:D) I’m a very happy man with the knife and the service from HH :D

First impression where good...great actually! A like the weight,shape,feel..... it’s not very padazz! It’s more of a plain Jane....however doesn’t take away the look and style of this knife. It was a toss up between this and the bark river bravo.5....in the end it was the handle material that swede me towards the A1. Comfortable in summer for sweaty hands lol and practical for winter for a better grip. I will be doing a review on this but that’s a little way away as I want to form my own opinion of the function of the knife before I just rattle on lol.

Finally (for the moment:D) I’m a very happy man with the knife and the service from HH :D
So...after a few months,thoughts on the falky a1?

Back