• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New Knife

Forager

Slightly Addicted
Well I'm more than happy with my new knife purchase.

Hultafors Craftman's Knife​

Attachments

• 31ab-olCfJL._AC_.jpg
    31ab-olCfJL._AC_.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 77
I have the basic one with the bright orange handle, Almost impossible to lose and it’s nice and easy to grip even when it’s smeared with rabbit guts.
I mainly use mine for jointing and butchering.

Some really good reviews regarding these knives and who wants to pay silly prices.;)

I would tend to agree forager , however I have paid silly prices in the past , will again 😂 … I don’t have one (must remedy that lol) but I do have a £13 mora which is on par with hultafors and I rate it very highly…

I would tend to agree forager , however I have paid silly prices in the past , will again 😂 … I don’t have one (must remedy that lol) but I do have a £13 mora which is on par with hultafors and I rate it very highly…
The Mora is a little longer and heavier in the blade but as you say Mark, very similar in price and quality. They may both be the cheaper end of the market but I’ve never heard a bad word about either of them.

The Mora is a little longer and heavier in the blade but as you say Mark, very similar in price and quality. They may both be the cheaper end of the market but I’ve never heard a bad word about either of them.

Am not sure there can be anything bad said about them Mike … good blade for a great price and short lived disappointment if it breaks or gets lost …. Really can’t go wrong.

Do like some Gucci knifes tho 😂 as long as quality matches the price tag

Back