• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New Kuksa Cup

Forager

Slightly Addicted
This afternoon I was surprised when the postman delivered a parcel. My wife has purchased my first Kuksa cup and I absolutely love it.
Can't wait to use it on my next outing.
20210401_154441.jpg

I can't wait to use it. Maybe Sunday as I'm off that day.
It does not matter what your finished product looks like, it's the having a go and sense of achievement.

very true forager .... however if mine doesn’t hold liquid then it’s firewood 😂

hopefully the weather holds for you on Sunday and you manage to get out 👍🏻

... Been wanting to make one for a few years now, won’t be as good as that tho 🤔

if you do give it a try my advice -- at least for the first few attempts -- is do it for the carving practice not the end product.

i'm on my third or fourth attempt and this is the first one that might actually make it all the way to being a finished, functional cup. the others were aborted attempts for a variety of reasons including unexpected bark inclusions, burl wood that ended up being a sieve, etc. but hey, they'll make nice paperclip holders or whatever. :)

if you do give it a try my advice -- at least for the first few attempts -- is do it for the carving practice not the end product.

i'm on my third or fourth attempt and this is the first one that might actually make it all the way to being a finished, functional cup. the others were aborted attempts for a variety of reasons including unexpected bark inclusions, burl wood that ended up being a sieve, etc. but hey, they'll make nice paperclip holders or whatever. :)

I will take that advice teef 😁

Back