• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

NEW LANDY DEFENDER 😁

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Got myself a new defender 😂 It’s a bit snug but should be able to park it anywhere 🤔😂
AD631007-06E2-46B9-BC76-C9A0E5091100.jpeg
88F511A1-43A7-40AD-A98C-DCC55132E947.jpeg
D2BE6A73-2E00-4147-8CC8-E28E3921D498.jpeg
0A3D7F6A-497E-4D8B-BC45-52765BBE9B1B.jpeg

:rofl: WOW.....that is bloody lovely mate :thumbsup:........looks really well made :thumbsup:

Should get a few fish in the back of that!! 🤭

Well made 😂😂 bloody nightmare mate 👎

well here comes the rant 😂

for north of £500 a would have expected more,, late on the delivery was late by a week, had to reroute the wiring as it was to close to the back wheels 👎…… had to nip to the hardware store for parts, can’t put the supplied washers on the front wheels as there not enough room, sent me the wrong reg plate and to top it off all the wiring Is visible and exposed underneath 🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂

living up to the name I guess 😂

Bugger thats a shame Mark.....not to mention bloody annoying :(

Might be worth sending them a mail and the pictures to explain the failures and problems you have had?
Ask for a reasonable discount or return?

Mind.....if you have already altered things they will probably claim the warranty is void :(
They could at the very least send you the right Reg plate :thumbsdown:.....buggers:sad:

Bugger thats a shame Mark.....not to mention bloody annoying :(

Might be worth sending them a mail and the pictures to explain the failures and problems you have had?
Ask for a reasonable discount or return?

Mind.....if you have already altered things they will probably claim the warranty is void :(
They could at the very least send you the right Reg plate :thumbsdown:.....buggers:sad:

A wouldn’t say altered buddy, just moved them out the way…. Will drop them an email later on

overall am happy but the faffing about and missing parts did tick me of slightly and probably made me look deeper than I would have lol… don’t like sending emails or phoning anyone until iv chilled out, been there done that😂

All I need now is

a new chassis
New brakes
All over rewiring
New starter
New battery
New light
Back axle
Brake pipes

and it will be as good as new 😂👍🏻

Wow and more wow …. What a company I’m dealing with at the moment… everyone is to blame, including me for there muck ups …. No apologies 🤷🏼‍♂️ Nothing but accusations 😡

Bloody fuming 😡 they’ve changed the delivery dates twice in there responses, so apparently I should have ordered it earlier to get it on time, they will take it back but it has to be packed in the original box unopened and as new, and when I explained I’d already built some of it they said it’s not as new…. My fault apparently lol.. how do you know your missing parts 🤷🏼‍♂️ When you are building the bloody thing 😂😂 oooooh they joys 😂

Then there is always trading standards and your mailorder rights. Trustpilot will also accept strictly factual reviews.

To be honest Mike am done with them, so I’ve asked for the parts I need to be sent out and that’s that for me buddy👎 Can’t be bothered arguing with the buggers lol

I will give trustpilot a look 👍🏻

Mark

That's bloody amazing! As a lifelong Land Rover enthusiast I'm dead jealous! Just showed the pics to my wife... She loves them too!

So who's the lucky new owner?

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had so far. That's not right and hope it hasn't effected the new owner's enjoyment of the product.... But its a pretty accurate reflection of Land Rover ownership from new (until you get them sorted out!).

The colour scheme is from one of the last run-out models.... 'Tart's Handbag'

I really hope your issues with the supplier get sorted out and it gets 'on the road' soon

Then you can tell us how the new owners are enjoying it.....

Cheers

Alan

Back