• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

NEW LANDY DEFENDER 😁

Mark

That's bloody amazing! As a lifelong Land Rover enthusiast I'm dead jealous! Just showed the pics to my wife... She loves them too!

So who's the lucky new owner?

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had so far. That's not right and hope it hasn't effected the new owner's enjoyment of the product.... But its a pretty accurate reflection of Land Rover ownership from new (until you get them sorted out!).

The colour scheme is from one of the last run-out models.... 'Tart's Handbag'

I really hope your issues with the supplier get sorted out and it gets 'on the road' soon

Then you can tell us how the new owners are enjoying it.....

Cheers

Alan

hi Alan
The new owner is my little girl/ warrior girl lol as she’s a tad wild πŸ˜‚

to be honest the problems where mild however the attitude of the company was slightly offish so didn’t help the process lol… all is sorted now as parts are here now πŸ‘πŸ»

At the moment it’s in hiding for her birthday next month😁

the tarts handbag😁😁 love it πŸ˜‚

it also comes with a remote for a responsible adult , will have to find one of them πŸ˜‚

Mark

That's an incredible present for a nipper . You're must be a super dad! Talk about birthday surprise. Would love to see her little face when she unwraps that ( or even just sees the parcel!). Please let us know how it goes and spread the joy!

When is her birthday?

Don't tell her I called it a 'Tarts Handbag' design. 🀣

Here's a birthday cake my wife made me ten years ago while I was still waiting delivery of our latest LandRover 110....
IMG-20210829-WA0003.jpg

Cheers

Alan

Mark

That's an incredible present for a nipper . You're must be a super dad! Talk about birthday surprise. Would love to see her little face when she unwraps that ( or even just sees the parcel!). Please let us know how it goes and spread the joy!

When is her birthday?

Don't tell her I called it a 'Tarts Handbag' design. 🀣

Here's a birthday cake my wife made me ten years ago while I was still waiting delivery of our latest LandRover 110....
View attachment 39188

Cheers

Alan

thanks Alan 😁 super dad you say ? Well ! Lol more like super tired and super stressed and super tired πŸ˜‚ there weeπŸ’©β€™s but a love em lol

will post up a picture no problem buddy πŸ‘πŸ» It’s the 25th September so a little time to wait.

Now that’s a cake buddy 😁 spot on so it is 😁

I'm sure it's worth it Mark.

That is a wonderful present and your little 'warrior princess' will be so thrilled. Its gonna be a birthday she remembers forever.

When I was four my folks bought me a little ride-in model car. Back then they had pedals, not batteries -and it wasn't a LandRover. But I'm 54 now and still remember it....

Awesome gift! 😍

Alan

thanks Alan 😁 super dad you say ? Well ! Lol more like super tired and super stressed and super tired πŸ˜‚ there weeπŸ’©β€™s but a love em lol

will post up a picture no problem buddy πŸ‘πŸ» It’s the 25th September so a little time to wait.

Now that’s a cake buddy 😁 spot on so it is 😁

I'm sure it's worth it Mark.

That is a wonderful present and your little 'warrior princess' will be so thrilled. Its gonna be a birthday she remembers forever.

When I was four my folks bought me a little ride-in model car. Back then they had pedals, not batteries -and it wasn't a LandRover. But I'm 54 now and still remember it....

Awesome gift! 😍

Alan

defiantly worth it Alan πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜

thanks for the kind words mate πŸ‘πŸ»

will post up a picture of her when she gets it πŸ‘πŸ»

So true! (About the cardboard)

Amazing gift! Very lucky kids and a generous-hearted Dad.

Good to see the lit'lun up on the hood of the Rover. That's actually my wifes facebook picture, sat on the roof.

Hope the princess had a wonderful day all round!

Alan

Last edited:
So true! (About the cardboard)

Amazing gift! Very lucky kids and a generous-hearted Dad.

Good to see the lit'lun up on the hood of the Rover. That's actually my wifes facebook picture, sat on the roof.

Hope the princess had a wonderful day all round!

Alan

Cheers Alan 😁 my wee warrior had a cracking day thanks πŸ‘πŸ»

Back