• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Greetings! A question for you what do you prefer , Tent or Tarp?
Hiya medwayman..I prefer tarp when im wildcamping ...you can concele better. But saying that I tend to go remote as i can get so im not often near people .but yeah tarp id say ..what do you prefer ..tent or tarp ?

Sorry computer had a gremlin in it !!!! actually I am a tent man but being 6ft odd (and because of covid a few cough cough!! lbs on the mid section area) I do find tents a bit tight, but I just like that extra layer with the internal net mesh to stop those pesky bugs getting places like ____________________ (fill in blank as required).

PS

2 crumpets butter (hence the increased LBS!) marmite

oh sod it

2 with PB and a cuppa

• Love
Reactions: lol
Sorry computer had a gremlin in it !!!! actually I am a tent man but being 6ft odd (and because of covid a few cough cough!! lbs on the mid section area) I do find tents a bit tight, but I just like that extra layer with the internal net mesh to stop those pesky bugs getting places like ____________________ (fill in blank as required).

PS

2 crumpets butter (hence the increased LBS!) marmite

oh sod it

2 with PB and a cuppa
Yes .know what you mean ..id take a tent sometimes ..when i go for my first wildcamp soon after 4 july lol ..im taking tarp and tent ๐Ÿ˜

After lockdown
You do know that you can "sleep out" now? All other matters being equal?
Anglers have been allowed out for night fishing for a couple of weeks now..............

Anglers have been allowed out for night fishing for a couple of weeks now..............
Yes i know i can ..but next week will be just easier for me time wise and i have to get some things organized since im going for a long wild camp ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Love
Im doing a couple of national trails in one hit ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Wow
Whereabouts buddy? Anywhere nice? I off to explore a new woods tomorrow, only local though

Whereabouts buddy? Anywhere nice? I off to explore a new woods tomorrow, only local though
Thats good ..ive got some decent woodland near me..its relaxing walking through there...yes im doing a few big trails in the south ....south west coast path ..should keep me busy for a while and its so senic as well

Guys we seem to be drifting of onto all kinds on tangents on this "Hello post " :rolleyes:

please keep all other conversations to the relevant sections of the forum :thumbsup:

Back