• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New Mil-Tech German Army boots

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
so i decided to push the button on some new boots :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rofl:

After trying different boots of various sizes and spending far to much money on ebay i thought id just reorder the same boots ive had for 4 yrs :):thumbsup:

they have lasted me well and have given me good service as ive been wearing them for work for the last two years ...

if they last as long as the last pair i,ll be happy as they are very comfortable :)

Hi Matt

I Don't Want To Put My Foot In It..
These army boots from Mil-Tec. I have this same problem buying mail order. I've got big feet long and thin like a pencil.
Not fat and wide like a Hobbit. Long doesn't have to mean fat.
I can't see any info about width fittings or a guide to sizes.
My brain can't cope with hit or miss or pot luck or fingers crossed scenarios when ordering feet coverings.
In some shoes I'm size 11 right up to 13 depending upon on the make. My foot is only one size.. A dilemma which size if I had to guess!!. If I put my right foot out and my left foot in. It's 12" long and as wide as two bananas. No hokey pokey..

Hi Matt

I Don't Want To Put My Foot In It..
These army boots from Mil-Tec. I have this same problem buying mail order. I've got big feet long and thin like a pencil.
Not fat and wide like a Hobbit. Long doesn't have to mean fat.
I can't see any info about width fittings or a guide to sizes.
My brain can't cope with hit or miss or pot luck or fingers crossed scenarios when ordering feet coverings.
In some shoes I'm size 11 right up to 13 depending upon on the make. My foot is only one size.. A dilemma which size if I had to guess!!. If I put my right foot out and my left foot in. It's 12" long and as wide as two bananas. No hokey pokey..
the sizing is exact so order your normal size and they should fit like a glove ;)

Thank you Matt
I will confidently order a pair in 12.
Be nice to not wear Willies Boots all the time. Last week I went into town to Sainsbooze then the bank in my 4x4 I can drive that in my Wellies but not my car. it's pedals are too close together.
I suppose, designed for narrow feet. So I swapped out of my Willies. I have two more pairs of each in my boot. Shoes, sandals and walking boots.
I also have spare under pants, socks, trousers, shirts and boots. Better to have and not need, than need and not have..
I do like changing my shoes though through the day.
What happened was on Tuesday I thought when does my MOT expire. When I checked it was the day before. The garage always say "were packed out with work this time of the year". How about next Monday John, at 3pm which is tomorrow. Like birthday or anniversary cards. There must be just as many folk celebrating their 21st or 70th as 22nd or 69th. All year around. So I emptied my boot of my 4x4 of clothes and shoes etc.
Then found myself parking outside Sainsbooze wearing my Wellies..
My new Horse Albert.

Attachments

• received_911674543551782.jpeg
    received_911674543551782.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 59
Back