• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New Off Roader

Joecole

Very Obsessed
I was very lucky to be given this off roader by a very nice lady who had no further use for it. Gives excellent mileage although it's not exactly fast.The biggest problem I have is fitting all my camping gear on it

Tisit?
Whersit?
Whatsit?
70BE5E84-2EF6-49A3-A0D3-7E8B6596C060.jpeg

Actually gentlemen (and I use the term gentleman loosely) its a battery operated mobility scooter which works very well on the lawn. Yes now I'm reduced to no longer having enough control of my legs to be able to walk very far

Last edited:
Well, a picture would've helped matey 😄👍
Ladything uses a mobility scooter and we have a pull along hand cart for the garden, I'm sure with a bit of bodgery I could rig up a tow bar on the scooter.
The pull along is about the same capacity as a domestic wheelbarrow so should hold a fair amount.
I still lust after a smallish quad and trailer for around the farm.

Actually gentlemen (and I use the term gentleman loosely) its a battery operated mobility scooter which works very well on the lawn. Yes now I'm reduced to no longer having enough control legs to be able to walk very far
At least it keeps you mobile, plus they’re cheap to run. Do you need to have L plates for it?

Well, a picture would've helped matey 😄👍
Ladything uses a mobility scooter and we have a pull along hand cart for the garden, I'm sure with a bit of bodgery I could rig up a tow bar on the scooter.
The pull along is about the same capacity as a domestic wheelbarrow so should hold a fair amount.
I still lust after a smallish quad and trailer for around the farm.
I tried to download a pic but it said the file size was to big

Back