• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New old guy

Gents, Hi 2250b first mod, replaced the trigger spring, with a much lighter item, but now I'm worried when I go ratting
I don't want fart as it may set the gun off as it's so trigger happy. watta reckon?---Mic

Gents, Hi 2250b first mod, replaced the trigger spring, with a much lighter item, but now I'm worried when I go ratting
I don't want fart as it may set the gun off as it's so trigger happy. watta reckon?---Mic
I have a 2240, and simply compressed the original trigger spring between finger and thumb, a bit at a time, until it had the right amount of travel. Still safe to use, but much lighter now.

How many weeks was that Coypu H, but in lockdown it don't matter A. I tell fibs, that was the second mod first was
the sneeky screws on the grip, ground them off with a dremmel and drilled and easyout'd and replaced them with new ones,
ooooh dam, gotta go do it again, back soon---Mic

Hi Gents, thanks for the warm welcome, Cheers
1 BSA .177 meteor had 45 years now passed to a mate
2 Crosman .22 Thrasher, nice bit of grunt.
3 2250b ratty under modification
4 Nothing as superior as you guys

Mainly kill cans and the odd Large Mice and targets---Mic
Hi Mic, I'm brand new (on the inside) as well, 50+ and this is my first venture into social media

Howya going cock, welcome, as some one said to me once "what ya got ? " I have never mastered this
social media thing as well, I may come across as a fruit cake, don't think the younger generation
will know what that means, but I don't give a large rats bottom, you older guys are so cool you
know so much shirt, with life experiences, and such.

Removed the SECOND screws and fitted blade heads, didn't want to fit philips (the X head things)
as blade looks better. Cheers---Mic

New Zealand.
God's tick, signing off on creation.

(As an ex pat American said when I was touring NZ. He wasn't wrong)

Back