• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New Pistol

If for some reason this one doesn't work out my advice would be to try as many types as you can; PCPs aren't cheap so it's worth getting some hands on experience before handing over the price of a small .

A good local gun shop may have a selection you can try for size and fit or possibly fire.

Remember that personal opinions are often swayed by the need to justify to themselves their choice, in the same way that the owner of really expensive hi-fi set ups assure you they can detect the warmth and tone when they live under the flight path of an airport!

I tried the some of falcon and bsa range as well as the Air Arms s200/300/400 models and would have happily purchased any of them; it's just that my 410k came up at the right price first.

If you've set your heart on a daystate product see if you can try them all so when opportunity knocks you can open the door with a smile rather than peering nervously through the gap of the door chain.

very well put...........:thumbsup:

Back