• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

new potatoes

Joecole

Very Obsessed
Well despite the prolonged hot dry spell my first early new potatoes are doing really well so here is a simple recipe to tickle your taste buds (no meat was harmed in the cooking of this meal
Take as many potatoes as you want to eat, new spuds only need to be washed not scraped or peeled. add two cloves of garlic (I grow my own) a large handful of mint (I grow my own) then bring to the boil until the spuds are tender. Now drizzle with melted butter, add grated strong cheddar cheese and salt and pepper to taste. You wont want to add anything else

Pork and apple sauce:thumbsdown: horrible stuff :rofl: steak and prawns with that dice joe :thumbsup::thumbsup:
sounds good Mark, surf and turf. my lunch is going to be grilled mackerel fillets and my new potato dish

Try this one Joe, Canary Island 'Mojo' potatoes ..., simple yet stunning

I have to admit I like the loo of that Harry:thumbsup:
Right folks lets see your recipes with new potatoes, note the spuds have to be the hero of the dish

Back