• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New rifle

What are you doing about charging? I’ve got a hills pump which is fine (but you don’t want to be doing it just before a competition!)and will occasionally treat myself to a 50p top up in the local gun shop!

Ok I'm in. Do you have a target planned or shall we just draw some concentric circles and photograph them next to a ruler?

@Matt

Come awwwwwww then.......have you sorted that rifle yet? :)

finished it of today mate .... stripped it and given it a fettle her and there .... sorted the trigger out with a bit of wet and dry now it breaks clean and crisp :thumbsup:... got the scope on but im thinking i may need to go a tad smaller as im trying to keep the set up as light weight as i can ... will try and get it zeroed as best i can with the 19yrds ive got in the garden .... but the proof will be in the pudding when i can get out and do a decent range zero ......

Reactions: Bam
IMG_20200410_120002.jpg
IMG_20200410_120014.jpg
IMG_20200410_120123.jpg
IMG_20200410_120029.jpg

Very impressed with the simple build/ design ... no anti tamper means an easy fix when out ... also rifle come,s with a full set of all the seals needed to strip and renew if needed when out in the field ....

ive only used the single shot try which is held in place by a clever use of a magnet (this also holds the 9 shot mag in place )

first impressions are due to the light weight of this rifle "set up" i can see me getting out and doing a bit more shooting than i have been doing :thumbsup:

just need to wait to zero it at a decent distance :D

What are you doing about charging? I’ve got a hills pump which is fine (but you don’t want to be doing it just before a competition!)and will occasionally treat myself to a 50p top up in the local gun shop!

sorry 38 only just seen this reply .... ive got a divers bottle that i use for charging as ive had pcp rifles for a few years and the hill,s pump is a killer (what i started of with )

Back