• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

new rifle

Excellent Matt......glad they match what you have already been using on the rifle :thumbsup::)
Tally Hoh and look out bunnies :D

Can't beat a bit of plinking mate :thumbsup:
Good luck on Tuesday.....hope you get your first one in the bag and Christen the rifle :)

What pellets did the rifle like in the end?

so after living with my new rifle for a few months i think i may have made a mistake buying it :(....dont get me wrong its a great rifle very accurate great shot count blaa blaa

BUT ....after walking around with it for a few hrs ive noticed its a tad heavy :(...bare rifle was fine but after ive added the scope and bits its just to heavy :(

so im going to take it back to the shop and see if i can trade it for the s200 :thumbsup:

It’s still new mate so shouldn’t be a problem swapping it over. Al depends on what mood the shop keepers in :thumbsup:.....old age kicking in matt???:sneaky::whistle::rofl:

It’s still new mate so shouldn’t be a problem swapping it over. Al depends on what mood the shop keepers in :thumbsup:.....old age kicking in matt???:sneaky::whistle::rofl:

my be a little mate :whistle:...na to be truthful most of the shoots i have involve a great deal of walking and im kind of looking to the future a tad as i dont ever plan on buying another rifle ...so i thought while the rifle is still new and un marked i may as well do a deal with it :thumbsup:

I think the the webleys are made at the same factory which makes the Hatsan range. i have a spring powered model by them which has not let me down in 2 years. I also owned an aas200 which are made by cz /brno arms, this was solid and very reliable, i even one an Ft comp with it beating a lot of shooters using more expensive kit.

Hi Mucker.

IF......you do go for an AA S200 I have a few bits left over from when I owned one.....you are more than welcome to them;):thumbsup:
If not.....I will sell them on:thumbsup:

DSC03369.JPG

Hi Dick :)

Yes, they are a quiet rifle with the Mod on them......does make the rifle longer.....obviously.
I had a Tench regulator fitted to mine......can't remember the shot count and consistency readings now.....but the rifle shot well.
Also added several bits from Rowan Engineering that improved the operation and feel of the rifle.
Added an extended and adjustable Butt pad as well which meant I could tailor my length of pull.....worth doing with this rifle:thumbsup:
The Hampster is also a good addition along with the adjustable trigger and bolt handle. :thumbsup:

Tricked out it performs very well.

Rowan Engineering

Last edited:
Back