• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

"New" rucksack

Woodlander

Very Addicted
I have a new rucksack, to go with all the others I own! This is due to trying to find a comfortable fit for spinal issues and I have a bag fetish! It's a Eurohike aqua revolution 70. I say new but it was used off eBay for £33. Haven't walked any distance with it yet but seems well built and fits all my kit with plenty of room for clothing and food for those longer trips.
20190608_092353.jpg
20190608_092415.jpg

Best bit is it came with a ripped seam, not mentioned in the description so I complained, gave full refund and got told to keep the bag! So guess what? I own a sewing machine! Now good as new and didn't cost a thing!

Looks well padded anyway, hope its comfy mate.

A bag fetish!..... Think we both have the same condition..... Four in the shed..... Six in the cupboard... And five in the bedroom to stare at..... Hope the new rucksack works out 👍👍

Back