• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

NEW RUCKSACK

Ark79

Site Manager
I was rummaging thro the’Bay looking at stuff I don’t need and stuff I do:whistle: as you do! (As most, I totally blame yous lot:sneaky:) anyway to the point lol. A wisport Ranger popped up and I slammed the offer button:D.

It’s second hand ,tho this doesn’t bother me as I need a new day bag (honestly:whistle:) also it will allow me the chance to test there worth before launching £££ at the larger wisport rucksacks.

I’ve looked and hundreds of rucksack but I keep going back to the wisport, not entirely sure why as there’s probably better out there. Any’hoo it arrived yesterday, it’s in great nick, apart from there was a stick on patch covering the wisport logo on the front, but that’s an easy fix. The gent that I bought it from, has made a few mod’s on it, he’s added para cord to the zippers, and longer straps on the bottom of the bag to hold his sleeping bag. here yous go
DAD1485D-231D-4211-892F-897090CCC16B.jpeg
D54818C0-DCA0-42AA-B9BF-2478CFD6EE62.jpeg

I was rummaging thro the’Bay looking at stuff I don’t need and stuff I do:whistle: as you do! (As most, I totally blame yous lot:sneaky:) anyway to the point lol. A wisport Ranger popped up and I slammed the offer button:D.

It’s second hand ,tho this doesn’t bother me as I need a new day bag (honestly:whistle:) also it will allow me the chance to test there worth before launching £££ at the larger wisport rucksacks.

I’ve looked and hundreds of rucksack but I keep going back to the wisport, not entirely sure why as there’s probably better out there. Any’hoo it arrived yesterday, it’s in great nick, apart from there was a stick on patch covering the wisport logo on the front, but that’s an easy fix. The gent that I bought it from, has made a few mod’s on it, he’s added para cord to the zippers, and longer straps on the bottom of the bag to hold his sleeping bag. here yous goView attachment 20083View attachment 20084
That looks about 35 litres mark

Nice one Mark, its not a brand I'm familiar with so let us know how you go. If it works for you then its all good. :) The clips look substantial which is a good indication.

Nice one Mark, its not a brand I'm familiar with so let us know how you go. If it works for you then its all good. :) The clips look substantial which is a good indication.

will do mate, not sure when I’ll get oot with it tho lol, probably the next time we meet up 😂 straps do seem solid buddy. Only way to know is load it up and get oot lol

Reactions: Bam
Just had a neb on the Wisbet site. I see they have a couple rucksacks called 'Racoon', bit of a private joke but I told the missus that Bear Grylls had a sister callled Racoon and she believed me, if she does anything remotely adventurous I call her 'Racoon', the other day she climbed a muddy bank about 4 foot tall and called her Edmund Hilary and she indignantly said 'RACOON !'. :lol:

Some nice looking rucksacks on there, even one to hold a Carl Gustav grenade launcher.... :eek:

Raccoon = Trash Panda...
Ark, I've only ever heard good things about Wisport packs but sadly never owned one.

Very nice Mark.....hope it works out for you buddy :thumbsup: look forward to hearing your thoughts:)

I see on the left of the picture......... you already have your water bottle attached :whistle:
The loops on the front of the shoulder straps would be perfect to add a sternum strap if you felt the need mate:thumbsup:

Very nice Mark.....hope it works out for you buddy :thumbsup: look forward to hearing your thoughts:)

I see on the left of the picture......... you already have your water bottle attached :whistle:
The loops on the front of the shoulder straps would be perfect to add a sternum strap if you felt the need mate:thumbsup:

Dentist said I have to stop using them water bottles. Not good for my teeth :whistle:

I've got a Sparrow, the Wisport bags are extremely well made and well worth the cost. I've used mine for rucking, carrying 25kg of lead weights and it didn't even flinch (even if I did!) not bad for a day sack. Most chinese made packs would have torn out under that load.

Back