• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New skills

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Anyone practicing any particular skills this summer. Or brushing the cobwebs of older skills?

Myself am planning to gain more experience in shelter building with what’s laying around in the forest and camp set’up. My tarp and hammock skills are a little naff :D

Anyone practicing any particular skills this summer. Or brushing the cobwebs of older skills?

Myself am planning to gain more experience in shelter building with what’s laying around in the forest and camp set’up. My tarp and hammock skills are a little naff :D
Are you coming to the summer meet mate if so you'll get all the help and info you'll need

I'm trying to talk myself into some rod and reel fishing this year. For quite a few years now I've been using a pole.

Back