• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

new stove spotted, available soon?

teef

Slightly Addicted
i know i probably have to carry this burden alone -- ha! -- but i've got a bit of a thing for hiker's twig stoves. i own *cough* a few now but just spotted this on the Utube from Richard Outdoors:

looks great! every so slightly on the weighty side but not outrageously so.
anyway, no word yet on whether they'll be available for sale any time soon, i've got an email in to him asking so fingers crossed.

i know i probably have to carry this burden alone -- ha! -- but i've got a bit of a thing for hiker's twig stoves. i own *cough* a few now but just spotted this on the Utube from Richard Outdoors:

anyway, no word yet on whether they'll be available for sale any time soon, i've got an email in to him asking so fingers crossed.
Typical bloody kit tart

seen this , looks good šŸ‘

well, interesting, but i can't honestly say it's at the top of my Buy list.
now that i have my UCO Flatpack Grill behaving reasonably well as a twig stove i'm in no particular rush to expand the "fleet".

The MK2 is available....is lovely and takes with a supplied adaptor plate, 2 (modern, not Army) trangia burners as an option. Is a thing of beauty, but very expensive

Back