• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New stove thoughts pleased

I can only play with the stove in the back garden at the moment, Lol, and I'm a bit wary of that to be honest. It's ankle deep in slippery leaves out there at the moment, so I'm giving it a wide berth until I'm a bit more stable on my pins..šŸ˜Š
Absolutely!

Just had a Heads up from Richard Outdoors, Fire Trough stove is on the way to me. Ordered very late on 29/12, so taking into account the season/Holidays and general disruption of normal life, I think that is a pretty good response.

I'll set fire to it and do a short report when it lands here.

Just had a Heads up from Richard Outdoors, Fire Trough stove is on the way to me. Ordered very late on 29/12, so taking into account the season/Holidays and general disruption of normal life, I think that is a pretty good response.

I'll set fire to it and do a short report when it lands here.
Look forward to your write up Sax.

Likewise....As is mine....YAHAY!!! Found some Ā£2 trangia copies of the right diameter too.....................

Likewise....As is mine....YAHAY!!! Found some Ā£2 trangia copies of the right diameter too.....................
Bloody hell 2 quid is good, my Trangia copies were about a fiver I think and that was a good few years ago, you got a link Lol ????

Reactions: Bam
They could be rubbish.........find out soon?

Back