• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New stove

Forager

Slightly Addicted
Hi I'm thinking of purchasing one of these stoves off amazon. I would appreciate any feedback if anyone has used one or could suggest one similar.

WADEO Small Wood Stove​

51eukStd6qL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Hi everyone I want to my local army surplus store and came back with a highlander wood burning stove and and alloy cup. The stove folds down into a nice little package and is stored in a mesh pullstring bag. :thumbsup:
20221204_123615.jpg
20221204_123639.jpg
20221204_123943.jpg

Way to go Forager hope you have many hours of enjoyment with it 👍.....time for a brew eghh?....🙂

Seriously, if someone wants a (cheap) twig burner, that can also double up to use a trangia burner or similar, packs small and light, yet big enough to hold a decent wood load?
One Tigris Evil Eyes in Titanium..........£30 something ? Packs flat,400g, and 1/3 price of a Bushbox?

But you all knew this already, :whistle:

Hi I'm thinking of purchasing one of these stoves off amazon. I would appreciate any feedback if anyone has used one or could suggest one similar.

WADEO Small Wood Stove​

View attachment 116630
Morning Jon in my honest opinion you would have been better off getting yourself a Lixada wood gasifier. I use pelleted cat litter in mine and get a good 20 minute burn time and its a clean burn. I can also use it with my trangia, gel stove or tablets

Back