• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New tent

New tent with stove jack will be here tomorrow :thumbsup: ... got to dig out the tent stove and give it a once over recon will need a new coat of protective paint there are a few mods needed to the stove to make it "breath" and burn more efficiently....

gives me something to get on with this week rather than sitting in front of the computer .... going to trago,s tomorrow will see if they got any decent heat proof paint and also a fire blanket i can cut up and make fit in the area of the tent where the stoves going :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: New pegs turned up..
IMG_20200225_140435.jpg

will be ordering another bag as they look more than capable for the job

so the tent turned up today :)... if it stays dry i,ll be out tomorrow putting it up and giving it a decent look over :thumbsup:

Intriqued,.....… can I ask why that tent Matt, say over 10T, a well known German make, 5000mm head and cheaper? Am I missing something?
V keen on bell tents, use a Blacks Solace, just brilliant for when my other 1/2 comes with me in the canoe!!

Intriqued,.....… can I ask why that tent Matt, say over 10T, a well known German make, 5000mm head and cheaper? Am I missing something?
V keen on bell tents, use a Blacks Solace, just brilliant for when my other 1/2 comes with me in the canoe!!

went for this tent as it is as well a german make :)... didt see the others till it was already on its way :rofl:

also i like the color :D .... the tent feel,s like good quality (for a cheapy ) will try and get it put up this afternoon after the showers have passed by :thumbsup:

Sounds like the BEST reason!! :rofl: Hope you get a lot out of it!!

(10T/Spreen used to do a range of tough but keenly priced HD polycotton tents, but most of the range now seem to have been scaled back: but I did get a 4x4 metre tarp in polycotton at an amazing price from them.........)

Back