• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New tent

Intriqued,.....… can I ask why that tent Matt, say over 10T, a well known German make, 5000mm head and cheaper? Am I missing something?
V keen on bell tents, use a Blacks Solace, just brilliant for when my other 1/2 comes with me in the canoe!!

just googles the 10t tent and i now realize you are on about the canvas tent and why i ordered it rather than the 10 t not the cheapy bell tent ...

ive had a canvas bell tent before and the sandy color is a nightmare to keep clean so was looking for a different color

just googles the 10t tent and i now realize you are on about the canvas tent and why i ordered it rather than the 10 t not the cheapy bell tent ...

ive had a canvas bell tent before and the sandy color is a nightmare to keep clean so was looking for a different color

my go to will be the cheaper 1 for just me to get out (as its alot lighter) but as an when the miss,s wants to join me i,ll take the canvas

No, I was on about their polyester one, hence the head?

Ha Ha!! My Blacks is WHITE!!!! Hardly stealth!

Attachments

• sept 2018 Dilham 2.jpg
    sept 2018 Dilham 2.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 131
If you want to get silly (with the 10 t tarp as well)…….
(I've never had a grip...…..)

Attachments

• Dilham sept 2019.jpg
    Dilham sept 2019.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 152
Looking good Matt.......how long to pitch it.....Im sure we will both fit in there dear :notlistening:

10 mins to pitch bill real easy .... the pegs supplied bent on first use (as i expected) ... took longer to get it back in the bag than it did to pitch it :rofl:... so ive just ordered a bigger bag as dont want to be struggling with a tent when my hands are frozen :thumbsup:

Back