• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New tent

Just to clarify the uses for the new tent it will be used at the meets as a communal shelter as the new site we have does not give us the option of hanging the chute . so thought a large bell tent would be ideal for us all to be able to get out of the weather (i have a different set up for my personal use )

"personal use" hmmmm! The mind is racing. As an aside, I have just been given a "10 man" tent which I have yet to put up due to the inclement weather but I am happy to gift it to the group as a secondary communal shelter. I will put a picture on the forum when I have erected it.
Looking forward to the comfort of the bell tent at the next meet!

"personal use" hmmmm! The mind is racing. As an aside, I have just been given a "10 man" tent which I have yet to put up due to the inclement weather but I am happy to gift it to the group as a secondary communal shelter. I will put a picture on the forum when I have erected it.

Excellent @divebuddy very generous offer thank you :thumbsup:

That's very kind of you @divebuddy whats the stove like for it :whistle::rofl::rofl:

Talking of heaters.

Had a look this morning as I said I would @Matt.

You will need to order one of these Mate as I ordered separately for my heater.
This hose does away with the need for a filter.....also gives you 10ft of hose so you can store a 20lb bottle OUTSIDE of the tent :thumbsup:

Talking of heaters.

Had a look this morning as I said I would @Matt.

You will need to order one of these Mate as I ordered separately for my heater.
This hose does away with the need for a filter.....also gives you 10ft of hose so you can store a 20lb bottle OUTSIDE of the tent :thumbsup:

ok mate cool i,ll get 1 on order thanks buddy :thumbsup:

Back