• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

new tent ??

Some of their canvas hot tents are nice & I know that they cost a lot more than that one

The shipping & customs charges will hike the price up too whichever one you buy which is a shame

There are a few videos on Youtube where people in the U.K are showing off various Pomoly tents but most of them have been sent to the individuals in exchange for a review

Thought you’d bought another tent 😂 thought to myself, he’s a bloody tart right enough 🤔😂

Like the look of that 👍🏻 Who’s buying it ?
Yeah I thought the same thing Mark :D

If he buys anymore kit I shall change his name to MATT MIDAS !

He only has to touch things to turn them into gold. He then exchanges the gold for cash at the local pawn shop (Careful :whistle:) before going online to buy even more kit ! ;)

Whoever wrote the blurb and care instructions should re read them, section 1 and section 5 are contradictory, I’m trying to avoid buying Chinese goods as far as it is possible…also they need to learn to spell Baker tent.

A Chinese firm selling products made in Suzhou, China. Theyre a subsidiary of Bailu Outdoor products based in Shenzhen, China. They’re currently suing one of their stove manufacturers for allegedly selling stoves designed by them, rich considering that it looks very like a Winnerwell View and their tents resemble Onetigris products

Last edited:
Back