• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New toy...except this is not a toy and actually says so on the side

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
This little CO2 Crosman 2240 pistol was dirt cheap and I simply couldn't say no. after about 10 minutes messing with the sight it's set up well enough to get a two inch group at 10 meters. I'll probably only use it for clearing traps. It's a .22 full power pistol, a little on the loud side but great balance and easy to use. I may replace the receiver and A frame on the barrel with stainless if i keep it long term but as it has new seals in I'll just wait until it needs the work.
IMG_1796.JPG
IMG_1798.JPG
IMG_1795.JPG

Last edited:
@Ystranc

Very nice indeed Mike.....looks to be in good condition too......solid and well made.
Do you know how many shots it will return from one bulb?

No idea Bill, I've yet to finish one but at least I know it's gas tight. It is quite loud for a CO2 pistol though. I've been trap clearing with it.

Back