• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Newberry campsite.

Willie that's a nice spot -and looks like glorious weather. No where better to be when the Northern sun shines..

Nice camper van and set up. Us oldies appreciate some of the creature comforts!

We did the hardcore stuff in the day and now deserve some comfort. That's what my wife says!

Alan

@Gulfalan67

Cheers mate........in a tent I am like a pissed up hedgehog rolling around trying to get my trousers and boots on.......at least in the van I can stand up....... and then fall over ๐Ÿ˜......luxuary

Sitting here I am getting the gentle waft of cooking bacon drifting in the air from other campers stirring.......and will be adding to that myself very soon ๐Ÿ˜‹

A nice lesurlie breakfast cooked on the George.........๐Ÿ™‚

20210721_094808_05.jpg

You have inspired me and Sharon bill ๐Ÿ˜ think we will hire a camper and bugger off for a few day, the wee ones will love it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I hope you manage to do it Mark......its mad busy on the sites.......so try and book weeks ahead mate........on the other hand you guys are soooo lucky on the wild camping front.

Looking forward to reading about it.

I hope you manage to do it Mark......its mad busy on the sites.......so try and book weeks ahead mate........on the other hand you guys are soooo lucky on the wild camping front.

Looking forward to reading about it.

Thatโ€™s the plan mate, weโ€™re waiting a couple weeks for things to die down a little ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Sharon wild camping ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ No chance ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back