• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Welcome aboard. Presumably you mean the Steyr Hunting 5, which has some good reviews. How does it shoot, and what do you shoot with it and the Wolverine -- pests or targets?

I shoot both airguns and powder-burners, in the South of France, although I woz drug up in Sherwood Forest. Lived near Milton Keynes for a while, until I managed to dump the first wife and escape... :p

Hi and welcome.
Is the steyr the "semi auto" one?
Went to Milton Keynes a few times, well I think I did, seemed to be all about roundabouts and concrete coos. 🤷‍♂️
Shoot lots of rats and squizzers and pigins and corvids and whatever gets in my way really.

Went to Milton Keynes a few times on police investigations. I reckon Milton Keynes has more roundabouts than the rest of the U.K put together. 😱
You never been to Skelmersdale then, one is known as half mile Island let you work it out were the name came from. Good for scrubbing tyres in on the bike, just dont get caught going the wrong way round to get the left hand side done :alert:

Hiya mate.

My ex-wife loved shopping in Milton Keynes. (This wasn't the reason she's an ex.)

First time I went to Skem I thought that the name sounds old and quant so followed the signs. Not what I was expecting at all!

Hiya mate.

My ex-wife loved shopping in Milton Keynes. (This wasn't the reason she's an ex.)

First time I went to Skem I thought that the name sounds old and quant so followed the signs. Not what I was expecting at all!

Lol don't know how long ago that was but now it's a complete sh....it....ole, and I'm an original Old Skemmer not an imported Scouser.

Back