• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Newbie!

KattyCakes

First Post
Hello everyone!
My name is Kat and I love all things bushcraft related!
Love my hammock! There’s nothing like laying there and listening to the birds etc….bliss!!
Not scared to get my hands dirty and do whatever needs doing!!
I also make delicious triple chocolate brownies, that are a firm favourite with my camping mates!! 😊

Hi and welcome.
As the final security step in the process to becoming a full member, please send conspicuous amounts of these aforementioned triple chocolate chip brownies to me for scrutiny, only then can a final decision be made.
Please don't send to any other member as only I am the official tester, and those other peeps are all under the Dr (or should be 😉) for various ailments that shouldn't be exposed to unknown chocolate dangers.
Just me, OK 👍🏼
🙂🙂🙂🙂😏😉🤣

You’ve set the bar pretty high now Kat. They’re all drooling at the thought of your delicious cakes (although Bill tends to dribble a bit anyway).
You can’t let us down now, you’ve absolutely got to attend the mid Wales meet in Spring for a brownies and campfire experience.

Back